Very Well Established Installation Business – Double Glazed Windows, Doors, Conservatories and related products/services – SOLD – 7221

• Turnover c.£4.2m
• Adj. EBITDA c. £400,000
• Trading for c. 15 years
• 3 Branches / Showrooms
• Continuous YOY Growth
• Robust Business Sector
• Domestic 85% / Commercial 15%
• 50 Staff (Plus Sub-Contractors) as Required

Offers Invited for a 100% Share Transfer

The Business:

The business was established by the current owners and has enjoyed consistent growth whilst establishing an excellent reputation as a premier quality installer of double glazed windows and doors, together with additional / complimentary products such as conservatories, orangeries, porches and similar products including all associated building work.

Whilst the owners remain involved in the business, they are not required for the day to day operations as they have a strong team in place who deal with all regular business issues from the initial enquiries to ensuring completion of quality installations. One of the owners takes an overseeing role, providing guidance for staff as required with the 2nd owner dealing with some administration issues, working 2 days per week in the business

The business has 9 teams of installers who typically complete between. 35 and 40 installations per week. A fleet of 15 vehicles are in operation to support operations.


Approximately 85% of the revenue is generated from domestic installations with the remaining 15% coming from commercial contracts with a local authority and housing associations.