Buying a business
HAULAGE & COMMERCIAL BUSINESSES FOR SALE
Axis has sold Logistics Companies for a number of years, ranging from Heavy Duty Plant Hire, Haulage and Installation Companies through to Commercial and Domestic Removals. From the invaluable experience of selling Logistic Companies, we can ensure the valuation of your Logistic Company is accurate and realistic, whilst helping Purchasers buy quality operations to add to their existing setup.
Here to help
HAULAGE & COMMERCIAL BUSINESSES FOR SALE
Domiciliary Care Agency – UNDER OFFER – 7240
T/O £1,182,282 Profits c£216,000 90 Service Users 59 Carers c. 1500 Care Hours P/W 95% Private clients Strong YoY Growth Duel Registered Stand Alone Bolt On Offers invited for 100% Share Purchase The Business: The business has grown organically over the years and has become renowned locally for providing a very high standard of care. The business currently provides care and support to clients with a variety of needs these include provision of live-in care, sleep in care, waking nights, 24-hour care, hourly care, respite care, Dementia care, domestic support, complex care ...
High Quality Provider of Residential Complex Care for Children 7239
Turnover c. £1.1 million in Last Full Financial Year Capacity for 6 service users, currently 5 in situ 2 rooms reserved for staff Rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted One Vendor works FT in the Business as RM Adjusted EBITDA £250,000 ________________________________________ Offers Invited for a 100% Share Transfer The Business: The business was established in 2013 by the current vendors. The business was established with a clear vision to provide an environment in which children could receive outstanding care and if possible help them return to a normal family setting. There is also a
High Quality Provider of Home Care & Live in Care Services 7236
Turnover c. £680,000 in Current Year Circa 45 Services Users Circa 650 Care Hours per Week 2/3rds Private Clients (with waiting list in place) Vendors work P/T in the Business Adjusted EBITDA £100,000 ________________________________________ Offers Invited for a 100% Share Transfer The Business: The business was established in 2010 by the current vendors. Initially focused on homecare services the business was later expanded to include live-in care provision The business provides exceptional quality care to Service Users who have need for either homecare or live-in care support and also offers additional services such
Multi-Branch Domiciliary Care Business & Live-in Care Provider – UNDER OFFER – 7206
• 5 Branches • Established for 9 Years • C. 350 Service Users (+20 Live in Care) • Turnover c. £6,800,000 • 5,000+ Care Hours per week • EBITDA £1.68 million • C.3,400 Live-in Hours per week Offers Invited for a 100% Share Purchase The Business: The business commenced operations in 2012. Having built up a stable business the vendors then implemented an expansion program combining a series of acquisitions with organic growth. The business now has 5 branches, with over 260 care staff and provides care for circa 350 service users. A robust management structure is in place ...
Flourishing North Essex Based Domiciliary Care Agency 7235
2022 T/O £500,000* 2021 T/O £376,000 2021 EBITDA c.£90,000 34 Service Users & 23 Carers c. 375 Care Hours P/W 52% Private clients Strong YoY Growth Care & Training Managers Ideal Bolt-on or Stand Alone *forecast based on 8 month P&L Offers invited OIEO £170,000 for 100% Share Purchase The Business: This robust business has grown organically over the years and has become renowned locally for providing a very high standard of care. They pride themselves in ensuring every client is treated as an individual and that they can ...
Independent Provider of Domiciliary Care Services 7234
• Circa 75 Service Users • Adj. EBITDA Circa £100,000 • CQC Report – Good in all Area’s • Weekly Care Hours 500 – 550 • 30+ Care Staff • Business Premises are Leased. ________________________________________ Offers Invited for a 100% Share Transfer The Business: The business was established in 2012 by the vendors, who having previously provided care for a family member, decided to establish a service to provide high quality care to people in their own homes allowing them to maintain independent living. The business has a CQC rating of ‘Good’ in all areas. Services Provided: The business
Haulage & Commercial
High Quality Installer of Windows, Doors and Conservatories 7241
• Turnover c. £1.1 million in Current Year • Significant stock in place • Adjusted ebitda £140,000 • Good business pipeline • Vendor manages the business and is ready for full handover period • Approximately 85% Retail and 15% Trade revenue. • Garden Rooms / Display Centres in Place. Offers Invited for a 100% Share Transfer The Business: This is a great opportunity to acquire a business which is already well established and is now well poised to develop its footprint within the region and therefore has significant expansion potential. This business has a significant USP when compared to
Thriving Manufacturer of Curtains, Blinds and other Soft Furnishings – UNDER OFFER – 7238
• 2021 Turnover £815,989 • 2021 Operating Profit £100,134 • 33 Employees • Owner Operator Business • Strong Repeat Business Performance • Established over 30 Years Offers invited for 100% Share Transfer The Business: This consistently profitable, independent, owner managed and operated business provides all its work to commercial clients all of which are repeat business. The company is renowned in their sector for the quality of work provided and has forged strong partnerships with customers of the back of this and their efficiency in delivering a high standard of work to the required timeline. Customers: At the time
High Quality Building Contractors 7220
• 2021 Turnover £3.3m • Adj. Net Profit circa £90,000 • Broad range of projects undertaken • NHBC Registered • Highly skilled and experienced workforce • Robust family business with 58 Years trading history • Excellent Reputation Offers invited for a Goodwill & Asset Sale The Business: Incorporated in 1962 this Building Contractors has established an exceptional reputation with a huge range of successful projects delivered across East Sussex, West Sussex, Kent and Surrey. The company is renowned for the high-quality work they deliver and are known for their attention to detail and versatility. They specialise in a broad
UNDER OFFER Very Well Established Installation Business – Double Glazed Windows, Doors, Conservatories and related products/services 7221
• Turnover c.£4.2m • Adj. EBITDA c. £400,000 • Trading for c. 15 years • 3 Branches / Showrooms • Continuous YOY Growth • Robust Business Sector • Domestic 85% / Commercial 15% • 50 Staff (Plus Sub-Contractors) as Required Offers Invited for a 100% Share Transfer The Business: The business was established by the current owners and has enjoyed consistent growth whilst establishing an excellent reputation as a premier quality installer of double glazed windows and doors, together with additional / complimentary products such as conservatories, orangeries, porches and similar products including all associated building work. Whilst the