Buying a business
SERVICE BUSINESSES FOR SALE
The Service Sector is very diverse, offering a wealth of expansion potential and synergetic areas of growth. Each industry within the Service Sector is individual and whether you are looking to sell or buy a Telecommunications Company, Training Agency or Security firm, guidance from a Brokerage with experience in your industry is critical. Here at Axis we can ensure the sale of your Service Company or acquisition of your next target is achieved.
Here to help
SERVICE BUSINESSES FOR SALE
Haulage & CommercialCommercial CleaningHealthcare
Provider of Residential Care & Support Services to Young People with Challenging Care Needs 7255
• 2 Ofsted Registered Homes • Registered for 8 Service Users, typical placement is 6 • Leasehold premises. • Adjusted EBITDA circa £940,000 • Circa £1.82 Million Turnover • Management Team in Place • Complex Care Packages of £5,000+ per week. Offers Invited for a 100% Share Purchase The Business: The business was established in 2018 by its current owners. A provider of outstanding Child and Youth Care. This business has been developed with a high focus on the quality of care being delivered, intentionally being run at a level where the actual number of residents in place is
Established Supported Living and Domiciliary Care Agency 7254
• T/O FYE March ’22 – £1,366,623 • 2022 adj. EBITDA – £532,711 • Strong YoY Growth • 12 Supported Living Packages – £1,765 p/w average • Clients Aged 20 & Upwards • c. 420 Domiciliary Care Hours p/w • Employed RM, Admin/HR Officer & 2 Team Leaders • Serviced Office Offers invited for 100% Share Purchase The Business: Established since 2015 the business has become well established in their local area, they are renowned for providing safe and quality assured care for service users to enable them to remain at home and remain as independent as possible, enjoying ...
High Quality Live-In Care Agency 7251
Providing bespoke Care Packages to high-net-worth, privately-funded clients as well as CCG-funded service users Location – Services cover London & Home Counties Axis Reference 7251 • Y/E 21:- Turnover £554,318 • c.30 Care Packages • Business is run from a self-contained office adjacent to their home, so fully relocatable. • UKHCA Member • Y/E 21:- Operating Profit £352,483 • c.75 live- in self-employed Carers • Packages comprise – live-in 7-day care; live-out 7 day care – 12-hr day shifts and/or 12-hr night shifts (waking nights) Offers Invited for an Asset ...
High Quality Live-In Care Business – UNDER OFFER – 7249
Location – Services cover the whole of the UK, with main focus on SE England. • UKHCA Member • 40+ Service Users • Waiting List in place. • Adjusted EBITDA circa £200,000 • Care provided includes Waking Nights if required. • Business in run from a home office so fully relocatable. Offers Invited for a 100% Share Purchase The Business: The business was established in 2012 by its current owners. The owners are extremely experienced in health and social care and have built a business with a strong sustainable business model in place with a particularly high attention to
Private Focused Domiciliary Care Agency 7248
➢ Forecast turnover YE 30th April 2022 – £1,321,889 ➢ Adj. EBITDA – £187,274 ➢ Approx. 1,000 Care Hours P/W ➢ 87 Service Users ➢ 92% Private Clients ➢ Employed Registered Manager and Office Manager ➢ 37 Carers inc. 3 seniors ➢ Cloud-based Rostering and ECM ➢ Consistent YoY Growth ➢ Excellent Reputation Offers invited for 100% Share Purchase The Business: Founded by the current director in 2013 the business has grown organically over the years with its key focus being the quality and continuity of care delivered. The business provides care on a short term, respite or long-term
High Quality Homecare Business 7247
• C. 4 Branches • Strong Management in place • C. 135 Care Staff • Turnover c. £3,040,000 in FY 2021 • C. 2,900 Care Hours per week • Private and LA Clients • Current Turnover run rate circa £3,500,000 p.a. Offers Invited for a 100% Share Purchase The Business: The business commenced activity in 2012 and provides high quality care to its service users, enabling them to maintain as high a level of independence as possible. The owners are very experienced in health and social care and have built a business with a strong management team and high
Thriving Telephone Marketing Agency 7253
• 2023 Turnover Forecast c.£325,000 • 2023 EBITDA Forecast c.£80,500 • 12 Employees • Owner Operator Business • Strong Local Reputation • Established over 10 Years Offers invited for a 100% Share Purchase The Business: This independent business provides a flexible range of commercial quality telephone marketing services which include:- → Business Development → Customer and Product Surveys → Telephone Marketing → Up-selling and Cross-selling → GDPR Data Compliance & Data Cleanse → Inputting Customer Orders & Customer Service The company is renowned in their sector for the quality of service provided and strive to provide various options to
High Quality Installer of Windows, Doors and Conservatories 7241
• Turnover £1.9 million + in Current Year • Significant stock in place – circa £150,000 • Adjusted ebitda £252,000 • Good business pipeline • Vendor manages the business and is ready for full handover period • Approximately 85% Retail and 15% Trade revenue. • Garden Rooms / Display Centres in Place. Offers Invited for a 100% Share Transfer The Business: This is a great opportunity to acquire a business which is already well established and is now well poised to develop its footprint within the region and therefore has significant expansion potential. This business has a significant USP