Buying a business
SERVICE BUSINESSES FOR SALE
The Service Sector is very diverse, offering a wealth of expansion potential and synergetic areas of growth. Each industry within the Service Sector is individual and whether you are looking to sell or buy a Telecommunications Company, Training Agency or Security firm, guidance from a Brokerage with experience in your industry is critical. Here at Axis we can ensure the sale of your Service Company or acquisition of your next target is achieved.
Here to help
SERVICE BUSINESSES FOR SALE
Haulage & CommercialCommercial Cleaning
Premium Domestic Cleaning Company 7278
• 2023 Turnover c.£220,000 • 2023 Gross Profit c.£77,500 • 7 Employees & P/T Director • Established Local Brand • Renowned for High-Quality • Established over 35 Years • Retirement Sale • Scope for Further Growth Offers invited for a 100% Share Purchase The Business: Established over 35 years the business provides high end domestic cleaning services and has an excellent reputation in their area as one of the leading, trusted home cleaning companies. They are well known locally for the exceptional standard of work completed, work ethic and professionalism. The business was formed when the now MD struggled
South East England based Healthcare Staffing Agency – UNDER OFFER – 7273
• FYE ‘22 Turnover £775,690 • FYE ‘22 Adj. G/P £215,000 • Avg. 215 hours billed Per Week • Avg. 30 Placements Per Week • Strong Local Reputation • Established over 18 Years Offers invited for a goodwill and asset purchase The Business: This independent business provides highly qualified, professional and compassionate care assistants, nurses and support workers to Nursing Homes, Residential Care Homes and Hospitals. These individuals are rigorously vetted and ready to engage. The company has recently secured a sponsorship license with the UK Home Office which enables a new market opportunity capture and geographical expansion. Some
Domicilliary Care Agency – UNDER OFFER – 7272
• FYE 2022 Turnover c.£700,000 • Adj. EBITDA for 2022 c.£140,000 • 70 Service Users • 39 Staff • Mixture of Local Authority and Self-Funded clients • Approximately 750 care hours delivered per week • Registered Manager in Place • Established over 10 Years Contact Axis Partnership for more info
Provider of Residential Care & Support Services to Young People with Challenging Care Needs 7255
• 2 Ofsted Registered Homes • Registered for 8 Service Users, typical placement is 6 • Leasehold premises. • Adjusted EBITDA circa £940,000 • Circa £1.82 Million Turnover • Management Team in Place • Complex Care Packages of £5,000+ per week. Offers Invited for a 100% Share Purchase The Business: The business was established in 2018 by its current owners. A provider of outstanding Child and Youth Care. This business has been developed with a high focus on the quality of care being delivered, intentionally being run at a level where the actual number of residents in place is
Supported Living Business – UNDER OFFER -7246
Supported Living Business Location – Wales Offers invited for 100% Share Purchase • Turnover YE 31st March 2021 – £2,409,639 • Adj. EBITDA circa £1.075m • Average Package £2,000 P/W • 19 Service Users/77 Carers • Age 16 + • Learning Disability, Mental Health & Complex Needs The Business: The business provides care and support to service users from the age of 16, catering for a range of needs including Learning Disability, Mental Health Issues and more Complex cases. Care services are provided between 13 properties of which they own 7, 2 are leasehold premises and 4 are clients
Medical Reporting Agency Low Value RTA Personal Injury Claims 7243
2021 T/O £254,340 2021 Net Profit c£85,000 Medco Portal Member Access to 130 Medical Experts Ideal Bolt-on or Stand-Alone Strong YoY Growth Offers invited for 100% Share Purchase The Business: An opportunity to acquire a Tier 2 Medical Reporting Organisation (MRO) providing nationwide services. The agency provides medical reports in soft tissue injury claims brought under the RTA Pre-Action Protocol for Low Value Personal Injury Claims. The agency is experienced in dealing with Medco instructions, for which they have been successfully audited. In addition, the agency provides a consistent and reliable medico-legal ...
Domiciliary Care Agency 7240
2023 T/O £1,306,000 EBITDA c£292,000 90 Service Users & 59 Carers c. 1700 Care Hours P/W 95% Private clients Strong YoY Growth Duel Registered Stand Alone or Bolt On Location – Isle of Man Offers invited for 100% Share Purchase The Business: The business was started back 2014 and has grown organically over the years and has become renowned locally for providing a very high standard of care. They pride themselves in ensuring every client is treated as an individual and that they can encourage and support those clients to promote greater independence and ...
East Anglian Based High-Quality Digital/Litho Print Company 7277
• 2023 Turnover £752,830 • 2023 Adj. EBITDA £121,618 • 3 Employees & 2 Active Directors • Renowned for High-Quality • Established over 20 Years • Retirement Sale • Scope for Further Growth Offers invited for a 100% Share Purchase The Business: This independently run printing business delivers a range of print and design services to a client base of c.2,400 customers. Making up approximately 70% of the revenue for their FYE ’23, Digital Print is the company’s core income stream however other complimentary services include Wide Format Printing, Litho Print and Design Services. The company is renowned for
Digital Printing Business 7274
2022 Turnover £314,188 2022 EBITDA c.£85,000 4 Employees + 2 x P/T Directors Owner Operator Strong Regional Reputation Established over 40 Years Retirement Sale Handover available if required Offers invited for a 100% Share Purchase The Business: This independent business provides a flexible range of printing services which include: – Digital and Screen Printing- Large & Small format Vehicle Livery Signs, Stickers and Banners Display Systems Production area for manufacture of sound proofing barriers for building site etc The company is renowned in their sector for the quality of service provided and strive to provide various options ...
Thriving Telephone Marketing Agency 7253
• 2023 Turnover £322,399 • 2023 EBITDA c.£85,000 • 11 Employees • 2nd Tier Management in Place • Strong Local Reputation • Established over 10 Years Offers invited for a 100% Share Purchase The Business: This independent business provides a flexible range of commercial quality telephone marketing services which include:- → Business Development → Customer and Product Surveys → Telephone Marketing → Up-selling and Cross-selling → GDPR Data Compliance & Data Cleanse → Inputting Customer Orders & Customer Service The company is renowned in their sector for the quality of service provided and strive to provide various options to