Here to help
BUYING A BUSINESS
The Axis Partnership have been Selling Businesses since 1999 in the UK market, our expertise and knowledge of each market sector over the years has gained us an excellent reputation in knowing how to Value and Sell businesses.
The Brokers within Axis Group are skilled negotiators operating across the whole of the UK, with each Brokering team having extensive experience of their market sectors as well as being up to date with current trends and changes in their specialised sectors.
If you are looking at Buying a Business in the UK, please free to Contact us, where we would be happy to contact you and go through the purchase process of buying:
What are you looking for
BUSINESSES FOR SALE
Commercial CleaningService Businesses
Haulage & Commercial
International Design & Manufacture Business – UNDER OFFER – 7187
Turnover c.£2.8m EBITDA c. £600,000 Potential for further overseas growth Strong organizational team in place Significant YOY growth High net margins Large percentage of repeat business Expanding market place Offers Invited for a 100% Share Transfer The Business: Comprising two parts this is an outstanding opportunity to build upon the success of this businesses year-on-year growth. The company has successfully established themselves as a key option in this niche sector, specialising in the design, supply and construction of bespoke storage solutions, an expanding market in both the UK and on the continent. Also incorporated within ...
High Quality Building Contractors 7220
• Turnover £1,852,230 (YE April 2020 inc. WIP) • EBITDA £177,099 • Current Pipeline Value c. £900,000 • Broad range of projects undertaken • Specialising in New Builds, Listed Buildings, Agricultural Buildings, Conversions & Extensions • No marketing required, business generated by Reputation & recommendation • NHBC Registered • Highly skilled and experienced workforce • Robust family business with 58 Years trading history Offers invited for a 100% Share Purchase The Business: Incorporated in 1962 this Building Contractors has established an exceptional reputation with a huge range of successful projects delivered across East Sussex, West Sussex, Kent and Surrey.
Very Well Established Installation Business – Double Glazed Windows, Doors, Conservatories and related products/services 7221
• Turnover c.£4.2m • Adj. EBITDA c. £420,000 • Trading for c. 15 years • 3 Branches / Showrooms • Continuous YOY Growth • Robust Business Sector • Domestic 85% / Commercial 15% • 50 Staff (Plus Sub-Contractors) as Required Offers Invited for a 100% Share Transfer The Business: The business was established by the current owners and has enjoyed consistent growth whilst establishing an excellent reputation as a premier quality installer of double glazed windows and doors, together with additional / complimentary products such as conservatories, orangeries, porches and similar products including all associated building work. Whilst the
Established Haulage Business 7224
• YE 2020 T/O c£9,300,000 • Year on Year Growth • Strong Management Team • 60+ Experienced Staff • YE 2020 PBIT c£320,000 • Nationwide Coverage • 55+ Vehicle Fleet • 80+ O licenses Offers Invited for a Share Transfer Year End Turnover Gross Profit Operating Profit YE September 2019 £7,137,360 £1,265,461 £281,468 YE September 2018 £4,018,409 £902,310 £196,946 YE September 2017 £1,440,881 £337,563 £146,545 Quarter Figures Turnover Gross Profit Operating Profit Q3 £2,040,444 £384,250 £80,935 Q2 £2,179,671 £359,005 £61,890 Q1 ...
Versatile Domiciliary Care Agency 7216
• C. 350 Care Hours P/W • 2020 T/O £428,238 • C. 34 Service Users • EBITDA £85,000 • C. 20 Care Staff • Strong YoY Growth • 70% Private Clients • Ideal Bolt On Offers invited for a Goodwill & Asset Purchase The Business: This well run and versatile agency was integrated into the Directors larger group in 2015, over the past 5 years the business has grown significantly and has become well-established in its local area. They are renowned for maintaining an
Complex Care Business – UNDER OFFER – 7209
Nurse-led Healthcare to Children and Young Adults with Complex Health Needs • Est 2020 T/O £2,200,000 • Derbyshire & Yorkshire • 2000 Hrs Per Week • Est 2020 Profit c£720,000 • Excellent Growth Opportunity • 32 SU’s. Offers Invited for a 100% Share Purchase Business The business started nearly 10 years ago, provides care to children, young people, and adults up to 65 years of age who have complex, life limiting and degenerative conditions. The whole service is about providing and managing the clinical and personal support needs of the SU’s, enabling them to live a fulfilled life ...
High Quality Homecare Business 7185
• Contracts with 3 LA’s • Employed RM in Place • CQC rating ‘Outstanding’ • Circa 60 Service Users • Circa 800 Hours pw. • Good Client Mix of Private, NHS & Local Authority Clients • Great Reputation • Good Management Team in Place Offers Invited for a 100% Share Transfer The Business: The business was established in 2006 by the current vendors. The business is well established and has built solid relationships with local authorities, social work teams and the general care sector in their area. The care team in place deals with a wide spectrum of service
Multi-Branch Domiciliary Care Business – UNDER OFFER – 7191
4 Branches Established for 30 Years C. 330 Service Users Turnover c. £2,600,000 C. 3,400 Care Hours per week Adjusted EBITDA £440,000 Offers Invited for a 100% Share Purchase The Business: The business commenced activity as a small family run agency in 1989 and was acquired by the current owner in 2001. Having built up a strong reputation and gaining the status of preferred provider with the local authority, the current owners then implemented an expansion plan through a combination of acquisition and start up branches. The business has subsequently developed into a major player within ...
Health, Social Care & Domiciliary Care Agency 7217
• Combined Care Hours c. 940 P/W • T/O c. £1,170,000 • C. 85 Care Staff • Adj. Profit £130,000 • Employed RM in place • DOM Care 30% Health & Social 70% Offers invited for a 100% Share Purchase The Business: Founded over 25 years ago the business provides a wide range of tailored services to its client’s. The agency would provide a solid platform from which to
Supported Living and Day Care at Home Service Provider 7219
• C. 15 Supported Living Service Users • C. 40 – 45 Day Care Service Users • Adj. EBITDA C. £125,000 • Framework Contracts in place with Local Authority and CCG • Turnover c. £930,000 • Employed Registered Manager in place. • Business Premises are Rented. Offers Invited for a 100% Share Transfer The Business: The business was established in 2011 by the current vendors, initially the business focused on day care service activities and then expanded the scope of services provided to include supported living activities, reacting proactively to the closure of Local Authority facilities. In 2012 the
What are you looking for