Here to help
BUYING A BUSINESS
The Axis Partnership have been Selling Businesses since 1999 in the UK market, our expertise and knowledge of each market sector over the years has gained us an excellent reputation in knowing how to Value and Sell businesses.
The Brokers within Axis Group are skilled negotiators operating across the whole of the UK, with each Brokering team having extensive experience of their market sectors as well as being up to date with current trends and changes in their specialised sectors.
If you are looking at Buying a Business in the UK, please free to Contact us, where we would be happy to contact you and go through the purchase process of buying:
What are you looking for
BUSINESSES FOR SALE
Commercial CleaningService Businesses
Haulage & CommercialHealthcare
Thriving Manufacturer of Curtains, Blinds and other Soft Furnishings 7238
• 2021 Turnover £815,989 • 2021 Operating Profit £100,134 • 33 Employees • Owner Operator Business • Strong Repeat Business Performance • Established over 30 Years Offers invited for 100% Share Transfer The Business: This consistently profitable, independent, owner managed and operated business provides all its work to commercial clients all of which are repeat business. The company is renowned in their sector for the quality of work provided and has forged strong partnerships with customers of the back of this and their efficiency in delivering a high standard of work to the required timeline. Customers: At the time
High Quality Building Contractors 7220
• 2021 Turnover £3.3m • Adj. Net Profit circa £90,000 • Broad range of projects undertaken • NHBC Registered • Highly skilled and experienced workforce • Robust family business with 58 Years trading history • Excellent Reputation Offers invited for a Goodwill & Asset Sale The Business: Incorporated in 1962 this Building Contractors has established an exceptional reputation with a huge range of successful projects delivered across East Sussex, West Sussex, Kent and Surrey. The company is renowned for the high-quality work they deliver and are known for their attention to detail and versatility. They specialise in a broad
UNDER OFFER Very Well Established Installation Business – Double Glazed Windows, Doors, Conservatories and related products/services 7221
• Turnover c.£4.2m • Adj. EBITDA c. £400,000 • Trading for c. 15 years • 3 Branches / Showrooms • Continuous YOY Growth • Robust Business Sector • Domestic 85% / Commercial 15% • 50 Staff (Plus Sub-Contractors) as Required Offers Invited for a 100% Share Transfer The Business: The business was established by the current owners and has enjoyed consistent growth whilst establishing an excellent reputation as a premier quality installer of double glazed windows and doors, together with additional / complimentary products such as conservatories, orangeries, porches and similar products including all associated building work. Whilst the
High Quality Provider of Residential Complex Care for Children 7239
Turnover c. £1.1 million in Last Full Financial Year Capacity for 6 service users, currently 5 in situ 2 rooms reserved for staff Rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted One Vendor works FT in the Business as RM Adjusted EBITDA £250,000 ________________________________________ Offers Invited for a 100% Share Transfer The Business: The business was established in 2013 by the current vendors. The business was established with a clear vision to provide an environment in which children could receive outstanding care and if possible help them return to a normal family setting. There is also a
High Quality Provider of Home Care & Live in Care Services 7236
Turnover c. £680,000 in Current Year Circa 45 Services Users Circa 650 Care Hours per Week 2/3rds Private Clients (with waiting list in place) Vendors work P/T in the Business Adjusted EBITDA £98,000 ________________________________________ Offers Invited for a 100% Share Transfer The Business: The business was established in 2010 by the current vendors. Initially focused on homecare services the business was later expanded to include live-in care provision The business provides exceptional quality care to Service Users who have need for either homecare or live-in care support and also offers additional services such
Multi-Branch Domiciliary Care Business & Live-in Care Provider 7206
• 5 Branches • Established for 9 Years • C. 350 Service Users (+20 Live in Care) • Turnover c. £6,800,000 • 5,000+ Care Hours per week • EBITDA £1.68 million • C.3,400 Live-in Hours per week Offers Invited for a 100% Share Purchase The Business: The business commenced operations in 2012. Having built up a stable business the vendors then implemented an expansion program combining a series of acquisitions with organic growth. The business now has 5 branches, with over 260 care staff and provides care for circa 350 service users. A robust management structure is in place ...
Domiciliary Care Agency 7235
2021 T/O £376,000 2021 EBITDA c.£92,000 34 Service Users & 23 Carers c. 375 Care Hours P/W 52% Private clients Strong YoY Growth Care & Training Managers Ideal Bolt-on or Stand Alone Offers invited for 100% Share Purchase The Business: This well run family business has grown organically over the years and has become renowned locally for providing a very high standard of care. They pride themselves in ensuring every client is treated as an individual and that they can encourage and support those clients to promote greater independence and dignity. The company currently ...
New Business Opportunity coming soon
Domiciliary Care Agency Location – Essex Axis Reference 7235 2021 T/O £376,000 2021 EBITDA c.£92,000 34 Service Users & 23 Carers c. 375 Care Hours P/W 52% Private clients Strong YoY Growth Care & Training Managers Ideal Bolt-on or Stand Alone
Independent Provider of Domiciliary Care Services 7234
• Circa 75 Service Users • Adj. EBITDA Circa £100,000 • CQC Report – Good in all Area’s • Weekly Care Hours 500 – 550 • 30+ Care Staff • Business Premises are Leased. ________________________________________ Offers Invited for a 100% Share Transfer The Business: The business was established in 2012 by the vendors, who having previously provided care for a family member, decided to establish a service to provide high quality care to people in their own homes allowing them to maintain independent living. The business has a CQC rating of ‘Good’ in all areas. Services Provided: The business
What are you looking for