• C. 250 Care Hours P/W • 2020 T/O £292,411
• C. 30 Service Users • EBITDA £39,725
• C. 15 Care Staff • Outstanding CQC
Offers invited for a 100% Share Purchase
This award-winning business was established in 2012 by the existing vendors, the business has become renowned and well respected within the local area for delivering a consistently high quality of care, tailored for each service users’ specific needs.
Currently the business offers Domiciliary Care to clients within their own homes and services include:-
• Personal Care & Companionship • Laundry & Cleaning
• Social Support • Shopping & Meal Preparation
• Mental Stimulation • Palliative & End of Life Care
At the time of writing the business provides approximately 250 hours per week of Domiciliary Care to 30 self-funded service users.