High Quality Domiciliary Care Agency – UNDER OFFER – 7211

• C. 1,300 Care Hours P/W       • T/O c. £1,000,000
• C. 90 Service Users                • EBITDA c. £150,000
• C. 46 Care Staff                      • Employed RM in place
• Excellent Scope for Growth   • Wide Area Covered

Offers invited for a 100% Share Purchase

The Business:

With excellent scope for growth the business provides a solid platform upon which to build. Currently serving mainly elderly local authority clients this high quality and compassionate agency, established by the existing vendors, has over the last 11 years become renowned locally for its tailor made service and regular comprehensive training given to its care staff.

The business offers a wide range of reliable, respectful and compassionate support services to service users in their own homes 365 days a year, providing a personalised service from one hour through to full live-in care depending upon requirements. Services include:-

• All aspects of home care      • Medication assistance
• Personal Care and Support   • Companionship & Social Activities
• Home from Hospital             • Housework & Domestic Services
• Respite Care                          • Live-in Care, Sleep-Ins & 24 Hour Care

Customers:

At the time of writing the business provides approximately 1,300 combined hours per week of Domiciliary Care to c. 90 service users. 90% are Local Authority funded whilst the remaining 10% is a combination of Private and CCG. Mostly care is provided to the elderly however currently c. 10% of service users fall into the younger age categories.