• C. 1,000 Care Hours P/W • 2019 T/O £1,095,461
• C. 115 Service Users • EBITDA £125,000
• C. 48 Care Staff • Outstanding CQC
Offers invited for a 100% Share Purchase
Established in 2012 by the existing vendors, the business has become renowned and well respected within the local area for delivering a consistently high quality of care, tailored for each service users’ specific needs.
Currently the business offers Domiciliary Care to service users within their own homes and Extra Care services to service users living in an extra care housing project. Both private and Local Authority clients are catered for and services include:-
• Personal Care • Reablement Services
• Social Support • Companionship
• Domestic Services • Palliative & End of Life Care
• Meal Provision
At the time of writing the business provides approximately 1,000 combined hours per week of Domiciliary and Extra Care to c. 115 service users.