Terms & Conditions
Axis Partnership UK Ltd trade as, and are in these Terms & Conditions called, “Axis”. These are the Terms & Conditions that govern the use of the Axis website (the “Website”).
Axis are registered under the Data Protection Act 1998 (“DPA98”) and this Website complies with DPA98 and Regulations issued under it and with The Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 (as amended) (“the Regulations”).
This Website provides access links to other websites Associated with Axis.
The contents of this Website does not in any way shape or form constitute professional advice and no warranties are ever given, whether express or implied in relation to its contents. Specifically, to the fullest extent permitted by law, we expressly disclaim all representations and warranties of any kind arising in or in relation to the information posted on the Website or the Website itself.
By completing the registration process and/or by accessing the Axis Website Database (“the Database”) and on each occasion you access the Database you (“the User”) agree and consent as follows:-
(1) To the following Conditions governing Axis Website Particulars:
All particulars accessed through the Website, including any delivered to you in response to your request made through this Website, (“Particulars”) are subject to contract and all negotiations are entered into on this basis. The Particulars are intended for business people familiar with commercial transactions. If you are not sure that you fit this description you should take relevant independent advice before proceeding further. Axis for itself and for the vendors, owners or landlords of the property whose agents Axis are (“Clients”), give notice that:
(a) The Particulars are prepared for the convenience and general guidance only of an intended purchaser or tenant and, although they are believed to be correct, complete and current, Axis gives no guarantee that they are correct, complete and current and they do not obviate the need to make appropriate searches, enquiries and inspections. They are made without responsibility on the part of Axis or the Clients. Any error, omission or misdescription shall not arrest or annul the sale, or be grounds for rescission or on which compensation may be claimed and neither do they constitute any part of an offer or a contract;
(b) In these Particulars none of the statements contained as to the property are to be relied upon as statements or representations of fact and any intending purchaser or tenant must satisfy themselves, by inspection or otherwise, as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in the Particulars;
(c) The Clients do not make or give, and neither Axis nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. The word “property” where used in these Terms and Conditions shall, unless the context otherwise requires, include business and trade contents (if any) included in the sale or lease and, in particular, neither the Clients nor Axis give any warranties, express or implied, as to title, quantity, quality and fitness for the purpose in relation thereto;
(d) Due to the changing nature of business activity, no representation or warranty is given that the Particulars on this Website are accurate complete or current. Liability for losses arising from any reliance on information contained on the Website or in the Particulars or inability to use or access the materials in or to or from this Website is disclaimed;
(e) Users of this Website are put on notice that Axis do not knowingly breach or provide access for or otherwise aid potential infringers of third party copyrights.
Important Agent’s Notes:
Particulars: These have been prepared and will be prepared for a generally guide purpose only and do not form parts of a contract or agreement. Axis have not carried out any detailed survey, nor tested the services, appliances and specific fittings. Dimensions, where given, are approximate and should be verified by the intending purchaser or tenant.
Accounts: Any accounts, financial statements or barrellage or other statistical information which are provided to prospective purchasers or tenants are provided on behalf of Axis Client. Axis cannot therefore offer any guarantee of their completeness or accuracy and accordingly, shall not be liable for any loss, damage, costs, expenses or other claims for compensation arising from inaccuracies or omission in such accounts/financial statements/information.
Viewing/Meetings: No direct approaches are allowed to be made to the business/Client. To arrange a Meeting or Viewing, please contact Axis.
(2) To Axis:-
(a) Holding and processing, by computer or otherwise, information given as a result of the registration on this Website (“Personal Data”); and
(B) Sharing the (“Personal Data) with Axis associated Companies for the use on e-mailing, Marketing and informing you of opportunities.
If you do not agree to Axis acting in this way or do not wish Personal Data to be used for these purposes you should NOT complete the Registration.
(4) That the information disclosed to you on the Database is not in the public domain and is to be kept confidential by you and shall not without the prior consent of Axis be passed on in any form (whether electronic, written or verbal) to any person, firm or company other than to the User’s direct employees, professional Advisors who are permitted to have such access by Axis (“Permitted Employees”), which direct employees thereby agree to, and become bound by, the same obligations of confidentiality.
(5) Axis shall allocate to the User such ID Number(s) and/or other identifiers as it thinks fit by electronic means and Axis may alter these from time to time and limit their use as it thinks fit. Any ID Number(s) or identifier is issued for the use of a User and Permitted Employees only and is not further transferable, and shall be kept strictly confidential. The User is responsible for all use of this Website using the User’s specific ID Number(s) and identifiers by whomsoever they shall be used, and the User agrees to indemnify Axis and associated companies against all use of a ID Numbers(s) or identifier by any third party and the User accepts full responsibility for use or abuse thereof by its Permitted Employees. The User agrees to notify Axis immediately of any breach of security or unauthorised use that the User becomes aware of and accepts that Axis are not liable for losses arising in consequence of such breach or unauthorised use. The User remains fully liable for such losses and to indemnify Axis there from at least until Axis have received in writing notification of such unauthorised use. To the extent that there is any unauthorised use of your ID Number(s) and identifiers your Personal Data is not secure and Axis obligation to keep your Personal Data and deal with it in accordance with DPA98 is qualified accordingly.
(6) Without detracting from the generality of the foregoing, the User for him/her/self and on behalf of, and as agent for, its Permitted Employees undertakes not to pass any details obtained by the User or them from the Database to any other property agent, to the User’s personal advisers, or to any third parties without the express prior consent of Axis.
(7) Axis reserves the right without notice (save any notice mentioned below or a notice expressly required to be given under the current version from time to time of these Terms and Conditions) to:-
amend these Terms & Conditions at any time by posting on this Website amended provisions; and
alter the arrangements for access to the Database; and/or change the content, presentation and/or facilities of the Database or of this Website; and/or amend the terms required for registration; and/or Discontinue the Website or the registered access thereto.
(8) Where a registered User does not log on to use the Website as a registered User for a continuous period of, or exceeding, twelve calendar months or such other period as Axis may determine at its entire discretion (being hereafter called a “dormant period”) Axis will be entitled to assume that the User no longer requires to use the Website
(9) Axis takes no responsibility for any third party contents which the User is able to access through this Website, nor for any virus contracted as a result of visiting this Website or any other website.
(10) The material on this Website, the Database and all Particulars, documents and correspondence issued by Axis may not be copied, distributed, published, licensed or reproduced in any way without the express written consent of Axis, who also reserve all intellectual property rights (including trade marks, both registered and unregistered) attaching to their name and to their domain names.
(11) This Website is owned and controlled by Axis from its offices in the United Kingdom. Users of this Website from other locations are responsible for compliance with local laws applicable to those locations. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
(12) The benefit of these Terms and Conditions may be enforced by Axis and by any Associated company to which they shall apply. No third party, other than the User, shall be entitled to use the information on this Website, or to claim any benefit hereunder, or has any right to use Particulars obtained from this Website.
(13) Use of this Website is strictly subject to the acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of use from time to time.