(Sold) High Quality Homecare Business

Ref Number: 7186

Location: South East Greater London


  • 75 Care Staff
  • Circa 1,800 Hours pw
  • Strong Team in Place
  • 185 Service Users
  • Predominantly Local Authority Funded Clients
  • Great Reputation


Offers Invited for a 100% Share Purchase

The Business:  The business commenced activity in 2003 operating as a franchise.  It now trades as an independent company, becoming ‘franchise free’ in 2013.

The business is well established and has built solid relationships with the local authority, which represents around 90% of its business.  The remaining 10% is split between CCG and privately funded clients.

The business operates in a relatively small geographic area and as such has great potential for expansion.

Care services are provided to the elderly, young adults and children with a wide range of support needs.

The owners are flexible in respect to required handover.