• C. 250 Care Hours P/W • *2021 T/O c.£275,000
• C. 22 Service Users • *2021 EBITDA c.£85,000
• C. 14 Care Staff • *2021 Profit Margin c.46%
• 95% Private Clients • Ideal Bolt On
*Forecast produced with 7 months accounts annualized
Offers invited for a 100% Share Purchase
Established approximately 4 years ago by the current directors the business has become well-established in their local area in a relatively short period of time. By focussing predominantly on self-funded clients, the business can generate strong profit margins, bolstered by them currently operating from the directors’ home office.
The company prides itself in delivering consistent, high quality and compassionate care, tailored to suit each service users’ specific needs. The business currently provides domiciliary care services to a wide age range of users with varying needs including:
• Elderly Care & Dementia • Domestic Services & Home Help
• Physical Disability • Shopping & Meal Preparation
• Mental Health Conditions • Learning Disability & Sensory Impairment
At the time of writing the business provides approximately 250 hours per week of Domiciliary Care to 22 service users of which 95% are self-funded and the remaining 5% are CCG and Social Care. Most care calls are 1-hour visits with sleep in services also offered.
The vendors have established a loyal and committed workforce of carers who are all employed on part time contracts. The two exiting directors have administrative roles alongside holding the Registered Manager responsibilities.