• Turnover circa £2.14m YE 30 April 2021
• 15.6% Y-O-Y growth
• Forecast Adj. Net Profit circa £170,000*
• Current Pipeline Value approx. £950,000
• Broad range of projects undertaken
• NHBC Registered
• Highly skilled and experienced workforce
• Robust family business with 58 Years trading history
* Based on YE 2021 Turnover and YE 2020 margins as full accounts are not yet available.
Offers invited for a 100% Share Purchase
Incorporated in 1962 this Building Contractors has established an exceptional reputation with a huge range of successful projects delivered across East Sussex, West Sussex, Kent and Surrey. The company is renowned for the high-quality work they deliver and are known for their attention to detail and versatility. They specialise in a broad range of works including New Builds, Listed Buildings, Agricultural, Industrial and Commercial Buildings, Conversions and Extensions.
This company is NHBC registered enabling them to build homes with the benefit of the NHBC warranty and insurance cover.
The company employs 10 staff directly whilst also utilizing a team of subcontractors. The director and his wife adopt managerial and secretarial roles whilst they also use the services of a self-employed bookkeeper.
The director is prepared to offer a reasonable handover/consultancy period to facilitate a successful transition.