Established Domiciliary Care Provider – 7230

• 70% Private Clients • *2021 T/O c. £315,000
• 40 Service Users • *2021 EBITDA c. £50,000
• 15 Care Staff • avg. 234 Care Hours P/W

*Forecast produced with 10 months accounts annualised.

Offers invited for 100% Share Purchase

The Business:
Established current director approximately 10 years ago the business has been built upon a reputation for providing high quality services which are tailored specifically to each service users needs.
The company prides itself in delivering a personal, respectful and professional service and currently provides domiciliary care services to the elderly and Physically Disabled with varying needs including dementia and end of life care.

At the time of writing the business provides approximately 234 hours per week of care to 40 service users of which 70% are self-funded and the remaining 30% are Local Authority.

No comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *